Wrong Audio, the original post does not include the player.
At Acquira, we’re always adding to our bag of tricks when it comes to growing websites. Tune in to this episode as Rob Schad shares how you can significantly grow your content website with Fulfillment by Amazon.
Rob is an Amazon FBA expert, entrepreneur, digital nomad, and a college opt-out. He now works with Acquira as one of our growth partners, meaning that if you buy a website with us, he’ll be taking a serious look to see if FBA can be utilized as a growth tactic.
Covered In This Episode
- Adam's background and “ah-ha” moment.
- How Rob started his Amazon journey
- Understanding how a product works on Amazon
- What is FBA, how it works, and why many sellers are into it
- Why launching a private labeled product is a good strategy for a content website
- How to keep your rankings up
- What you can do and can’t do with FBA
- Finding your initial product and adding products
- Rob’s thoughts on the saturation of sellers in relation to what we do at Acquira
- The only thing that’s going to knock you down when you’re at the top of the traffic list
- The reason why Rob loves the FBA program
- Successful Dropout Podcast 98: From Successful Dropout Listener to Selling $250K on Amazon with Rob Schad
- Go deep into FBA, you can learn more here!
Where to Reach Rob
If you’re interested in learning more about him and the work that he does, you can connect with him at:
Thanks for listening to the Acquira podcast! If this episode has helped you in any way and you feel like we have earned it, please leave us a five-star rating and review on iTunes. Reviews are extremely helpful and we read every one of them!
Join The Acquira Community
- Apply to our Business Buyers Workshop.
- Subscribe to our email list for regular business buying resources and advice.
Acquira is a business acquisition in a box service. We help entrepreneurs buy businesses and we invest in them and their chosen businesses. We are here to help ensure that each business we work with is posed to make the biggest positive impact possible for its owners, employees, and community.