- How to balance marketing with operations in order to ensure you can handle the new workload.
- Why identifying company culture early can improve your chances of growing a business.
- How Aquira is looking at a company's inbound marketing funnels, and how this can contribute to an increased valuation.
- How Acquira is working to attract off-market business sellers.
Nearly all of the businesses that Acquira has worked with over the years have shown immense potential for growth, but that potential needs to be unlocked. One of the fastest ways to start growing a company post-acquisition is through effective digital marketing.
It’s a strategy that Acquira has implemented on many occasions to great success. In 2020, we bought Plumb-Tech and started revamping its online presence – we saw improvements almost instantly. We saw similar results at a Subscription Marketing Business we bought.
Acquisition Entrepreneur and former Acquira president Kylon Gienger spoke with The Marketing Innovation Show. He discussed marketing strategy, how to identify and maintain company culture, and why a good marketing strategy is only effective if your operations can handle the additional workload. Check it out below.
You can also listen to the interview here:
In many ways, digital marketing has changed the ways we evaluate companies. Is a company with an existing marketing strategy a good acquisition opportunity? Or is it better to have nothing in place and build something up from scratch? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
If you’re interested in starting your own business buying adventure, the journey begins with our Acceleration Gauntlet. If you’d like to learn more about our processes and how we can help, schedule a call with us today and someone will be in touch shortly.
- Expanding your marketing should work hand-in-hand with expanding your operations.
- Always be thinking about how to tell the story of your company culture in your marketing strategy.
- Off-market deals offer more potential and less competition than deals found through traditional brokerages.
Acquira is a business acquisition in a box service. We help entrepreneurs buy businesses and we invest in them and their chosen businesses. We are here to help ensure that each business we work with is posed to make the biggest positive impact possible for its owners, employees, and community.