- How Acquira’s ACE Framework can help you grow your business.
- How to balance the “four pillars” necessary for business growth.
- How an ACE Integrator can help you post-acquisition.
- The self-guided approach to the ACE Framework.
Since 2015, Acquira has acquired over 30 companies and invested more than $50 million worth of small businesses. In the last year, we’ve created one roll-up we plan to take public in 2023.
We've learned how to acquire businesses, implement systems, build culture, and create companies, allowing owners to grow their wealth and freedom.
Allowing for freedom is why we created The ACE Framework, a change management system designed to grow an ownership-run business into a management-run business.
What Is An ACE?
- An ACE is a company that grows under its own power.
- An ACE is a company that believes in servant leadership.
- An ACE is a company that believes its employees are more than just resources.
- An ACE is a company that improves its community.
- An ACE is a board-run company.
- An ACE is a company that improves the lives of everyone in its orbit.
Managing a company in the modern world, with its interconnectivity, complicated relationships, and technological challenges, takes discipline and hard work. One of the best ways to tackle these challenges is through effective methodologies and systems.
Properly built systems help us declutter our workflow and provide us with a solid foundation to meet key goals. That’s where the ACE Framework comes in.
ACE stands for “Acquira Certified Enterprise.” Our proprietary change management system is designed to integrate, systematize, and grow newly acquired businesses, with a special emphasis on culture, systems, and servant leadership.
“Our framework is about identifying a leadership team, ideally within the organization,” explains Acquira CEO Hayden Miyamoto. “It’s about really investing in the team, training them, and getting buy-in and implementing many of the procedures we've already created for the home service space.”
The Four Pillars
There are four pillars to any successful business that, once optimized, will ensure the company is successful. ACE helps businesses build their leadership team and educate that team in each of those pillars: Strategic Planning, People & Culture, Operations & Systems, and Revenue & Finance.
By balancing these pillars, you can ensure that the business will grow under its own steam.
|Strategic Planning includes: ||Operations & Finance includes: |
| Culture & Clarity includes:
The purpose of the Framework is to ensure that each of those pillars is balanced. The ACE Integration process is designed to help business owners create that balance.
The ACE Integration process takes one year to complete, and members receive in-depth, on-site coaching from an ACE Certified Integrators. It includes four in-depth workshops and six additional “Solutions Visits” from an Integrator to help address any specific issues.
“These concepts are introduced over a longer period of time with the help of an extremely emotionally intelligent, empathetic integrator who we've been identifying and accrediting along the way,” Hayden explains. “We're now working with a few people who are just fantastic. It's typically a year-long engagement involving an external integrator and all of these systems and tools.”
The integrators we work with have entrepreneurship, investment banking, private equity, and business operations backgrounds.
The ACE Framework is a system that encourages discipline – where goals are set, and people are accountable for those goals. A robust and comprehensive management system will help any business improve its output.
- A fully balanced business requires Strategic Planning, Culture & Clarity, Operations & Finance, and Revenue to be working in tandem.
- An ACE Integrator will provide a combination of mentoring and on-site visits to ensure your company grows.
- The ACE Framework is the best way to grow your business to sell it for more than what you paid.
Acquira is a business acquisition in a box service. We help entrepreneurs buy businesses and we invest in them and their chosen businesses. We are here to help ensure that each business we work with is posed to make the biggest positive impact possible for its owners, employees, and community.