Proprietary Due Diligence Process
Learn what to ask and when!
The due diligence process can be daunting. There are so many minute details to pick through that it can be hard to know just what to ask. After all, you don’t know what you don’t know.
Our Proprietary Due Diligence Process includes a checklist of 297 items that explain what to ask during each part of the process.
- A post-LOI overview
- A comprehensive list of Pre-LOI items
- Financial overview questions to help discern the financial health of a business
- A full list of sales & marketing considerations
- Customer overview
- Legal & environmental overview
- Assets & inventory overview
- Competition overview
- Much more